Our February Book Sale was a big success!
- We sold $5,324.25 worth of books!
- We had amazing days with spring-like weather and the library offered free hot dogs, so the entire time was like a celebration!
- THANK YOU to the over 35 volunteers who contributed over 120 hours of service during the two days, helping making this sale so successful!
- The Book Room downstairs opened as a used bookstore February 19th!
- The Friends’ Bookstore will be open the same hours as the library, and the prices of books will be the same as at our book sales.
- Look for book bundles with bows! These are books selected by our volunteers that are favorite authors or titles. They make great gifts for hospital visits, hostess gifts, or surprises for friends and family!
Mark your calendars!
- Our next Book Sale will be the first part of August.
- The exact dates of our August sale will be announced later.
- If you’d be interested in volunteering for this, please contact Margaret Regneir at (501) 258 -1697.
As always, thank you for being a Friend to the Saline County Libraries! Your support helps the library with its wide variety of programs and services!
* If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the Friends of the Library, please compete a form at the check-out desk in Benton or Bryant, or click here! Volunteers are always needed for our Book Sales, and now our Bookstore, as well as other fun events during the year!
*** Please note that future editions of our newsletter will be conveniently available at our libraries on the Friends of the Library tables! ***