Effective Friday, March 13, the Saline County Library is suspending programs, events, and outreach through the end of the month.
We have taken the following steps for precaution:
- Adding additional cleaning and sanitation procedures and products in our buildings
- Reminding staff to wash their hands and cover when coughing or sneezing (even if it's just allergies)
- Encouraging staff and library users to stay home if they have any symptoms of illness
- Making hand sanitizer available for library staff and users at all public desks
During this period, we are asking that children younger than 16 be accompanied by an adult (18+) when visiting the library.
We do ask that if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, to please stay home:
- Fever over 99.00
- Shortness of breath
- Any other flu-like symptoms
We appreciate your patience and cooperation to keep our building a safe-zone.
We will continue to monitor the situation and plan to resume scheduled activities once it’s been determined the public health risk has been minimized.