Check Out our Brand New Story Times
Storytime is back and better than ever for our winter/spring session! This storytime session will run January-April and features new days, times, and age groups. Storytime is the perfect family activity during the cold winter months. Here is a quick breakdown of our weekly story times:
- Mondays in Benton at 10:00 AM-Toddler Time with Ms. Wendy (ages 1-3)
- Mondays in Bryant at 10:00 AM-Preschool Story Time with Ms. Sara (ages 3-5)
- Tuesdays in Benton at 9:30 AM-Lapsit Story Time with Ms. Sarah Beth (0-18 months)
- Wednesdays in Bryant at 9:30 AM-Baby Story Time with Ms. Sara (0-12 months)
- Wednesdays in Bryant at 10:00 AM-Toddler Story Time with Ms. Sara (ages 1-3)
- Thursdays in Benton at 10:30 AM-Story Time Fun with Ms. Amanda (ages 3-5)
- Fridays in Benton at 10:30 AM-Let’s Get the Rhythm (ages 3-5)
Each story time features age-appropriate stories, songs, and activities, all led by your favorite children’s librarians! Storytime is a great way to connect with your young child and to help them learn the concepts that will make them ready for school.
"Storytime is a great learning experience for your little one. Sure, we have fun, but we're also learning! We practice early literacy skills to help your kiddos become excellent readers, they acquire social interaction skills to help them succeed later in life, and, they may not know it yet, but they're learning that the library is a place they can go to explore everything about the world around them." says Ms. Amanda, Head of Children's Services. Meet her and the rest of our children's librarians this winter when you stop by one of our story times.
If you have any questions, or would like more details, please call the children’s department at (501)778-4766 or (501)847-2166.